Join Our Team
There is much to be done around here and many jobs to be filled (and created). If you enjoy working in a creative and dynamic environment, LOVE being online, have a strong understanding of the importance of fresh food, have the right pep in your step, a can-do-anything attitude, can work independently, self-start and self-finish projects- then we want you!!! These are unpaid internships with the potential to develop into paid positions (pay will depend on availability, and experience).
Apprenticeship Opportunity: You WANT this!
We have one apprenticeship opportunity available for a three month period.
Administrative/Office Management/Research/Writing/Customer Service/PR Assistant:
- You have experience in customer support and understand and pick up technology basics quickly.
- You work on a MAC, and have your own to use.
- Excited about the idea of helping or leading the way on General Health Research, website updates , office management including filing, invoicing, supplier payments, General editing of blog posts, newsletters, recipes etc. assisting with incoming Q and A email
- You love to write about nutrition- and are comfortable enough with your nutrition knowledge to do so simply and easily.
- Comfortable with processing transactions/credit cards etc.
- Super organized, and can manage multiple projects at one time in a timely manner.
- Holding down the fort independently should both Meghan and her staff be unavailable
- Brainy and motivated enough to assist with development of online programs, eBooks and Meal Plans.
Timing + Expected Hours Per Week: 32 hrs/week
Monday- Thursday 9:30 – 5:30 pm
Occasional Fridays/evenings or weekends for special events.
We’re looking for someone who …
- An honest and genuine interest in food and nutrition
- Ability to problem solve effectively, utilizing resources, people you know, staying calm, and keeping it from Meghan as much as possible
- Fulfilling tasks in a timely manner.
- You really need to want to be here and show it with everything you do!
- Voice concerns or confusion over tasks straight away.
- Show up. Bring enthusiasm, honesty, openness and friendliness
- Ask questions, make suggestions, make it happen.
Please read carefully and send the following:
- Cover letter (in body of email)- please outline what role you’re chasing.
- Bio (in body of email)
- Links to a personal website/blog/twitter etc if you have (in body of email)
- CV (as PDF file attachment)
- Writing sample of any kind (as PDF attachment or links)
2 positions available
Please send all employment enquiries to jobs(at)meghantelpner(dot)com.
We will be conducting interviews via Skype as soon as eligible applicants begin applying so it is possible the positions may be filled long before the application deadline. The sooner the better. Only those we wish to interview will be contacted.